Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tokyo Disneyland







This is Kirsty McRobert updating you from Japan!!!
The first day was amazing because we went to Tokyo Disneyland, however I was lucky to go even though I was sick. The group amazed me because every time we had to stop for me not one person complained. What also amazed me was how everyone willed for me to get better and after an icypole at Disneyland I was able to recover. We went on many rides and met many different people. We got our photo taken with some Japanese students and got interviewed by a group of school kids who studied English. We have many photos and memories from Disneyland that we will keep forever and also lots of souvenirs for our friends and family. Disneyland really is a place where dreams come true and we would all be willing to go again sometime. Going to Disneyland was one of the biggest events in my life and it makes me smile to remember the great times at Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment